Sunday, October 28, 2007

KRU's Open House

Today, together with my lovely family attended KRU's open house around 3pm. The best part that I cannot forget is...., i meet with Dafi AF5. That is my 1st time I saw him. He was very friendly. Oh my god, his face is so cuteeee.... Because of KRU is my mum client, so we can enter the office and chat personally with Dafi. He entertain all the audience with a few song especially his new song from his single album, Bila Terasa Rindu.


At 5.00pm my another favorite artist appears.... yes... he is Adam AF2. The best part while Adam singing Joget Lambak is my brother Sarjan Putera, he also take part with Adam AF2, Syawal AF5 and Danny x-factor to entertain the audience.


I take this opportunity to give Dafi, Adam, Syawal & Danny to sign at my autograph book. All the while I feel so happy with this exclusive event. Thanks mum to bring me there.

No comments: